EPC 9.2: CRV Row On PS_PROJ_RESOURCE Table Not Created When RESOURCE_QUANTITY Is Equal To 0
(Doc ID 2770952.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CRV row on PS_PROJ_RESOURCE table not created when RESOURCE_QUANTITY is rounding equal to 0.
1. Create PO ( purchasing - purchase order - add/update PO) with one line but two distribution as 99.9900 and other row is 0.0100 percentage. Amount is 10,001.00 total so the distribution amount will be 10000 and 1.
2. Dispatch PO.
3. Run PC_PO_TO_PC (Project Costing - Cost Collection - Purchasing)
4. Create Voucher using COPY PO. (Accounts Payables - Voucher - add/update).
5: Post Voucher.
6. Run PC_AP_TO_PC (Project Costing - Cost Collection - Payable)
7. Query PS_PROJ_RESOURCE notice there are 2 lines for analysis type ACT, BIL, COM but only one for analysis type CRV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document