PCard Reconcile Page: Comment Icon Not Changing When Only Comment is Populated
(Doc ID 2771015.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Comment Icon Not Changing When Only Comment is Populated.
The comment icon is not changing on the Reconcile Statement page when comment is populated for a transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Reconcile Page: Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Reconcile > Reconcile Statement
2. Select transaction line 1 and click the comment icon
3. Add a comment and click. Ok
4. Comment icon for line 1 showing lines in it indicating that comment exists
5. Select transaction line 2 and go to comment icon
6. Add a comment and attach a file. Ok
7. Save the page. Note that the comments icons have lines in it to indicate there are comments for that transaction
8. Return to Reconcile Statement Search page. Search again
9. The comment icon for transaction 1 no longer has the lines in it to indicate there is a comment. Only transaction line 2 that has attached file comment is showing icon with lines in it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document