Applications Created via AAWS Not Posting Residency Data
(Doc ID 2771214.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying PUM 20, applications created via AAWS are no longer posting Residency data/information.
Steps to Reproduce the issue:
- Navigate to Student Admissions > Application Transaction Mgmt > Constituent Staging
- Do a search and open a row with Loaded status
- Go to Additional Personal Info tab, scroll down and click on "Official Residency Data" section
- Make sure data exists in that section including value for "Effective Term", "Residency" and "Residency Date" fields.
- Go back to top of the page and click Run Search/Match/Post
- When the status changed to ID Created or Updated, copy the ID value.
- Navigate to Campus Community > Personal Information > Identification(Student) > Residency
- Search for the ID copied in #6.
- Check the Residency data posted, "Effective Term", "Residency" and "Residency Date" are empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document