EAM: Asset Cost Updated Incorrectly When Interface Transaction Is Consolidated And Unitized From a Voucher.
(Doc ID 2771365.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Asset Cost updated incorrectly when interface transaction is consolidated and unitized
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) A Requisition for $3100 with 3 lines. One line has 2 items for $1000 each,second line has 2 items for $500 each and third line is for $100.
2) Create a PO by copying the requisition.
3) Dispatch and create a receipt.
4) Run the receipt process.
5) Consolidate all the 3 lines.
6) Unitize to create 2 assets.
7) 2 Assets with FAD created in AM after running interface process.
8) Voucher is created by copying PO.
9) Consolidate all the 3 lines.
10) Unitize to update the above 2 assets with ADQ.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document