EAM: Receiving "The Accounting Date, , is not open" Error Popup While Attempting to Approve Adjustment Transactions That Were Performed With Copy Changes to Other Books Unchecked
(Doc ID 2771609.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving the following error popup message while attempting to approve an Adjustment(ADJ) Transaction that was performed with "Copy Changes to Other Books" unchecked:
"Accounting date , , is not open. The open period for IN208 is from 2020-12-01 to 2020-12-31.
Open period can be maintained in Open period update page"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Financial Transactions > Cost Adjust/Transfer Asset
2. Perform Cost Adjustment with Copy Changes to Other Books Unchecked.
3. As per Business Unit Setup, the Cost Adjustment is submitted for approval
4. Logged in with the approver role open the Fluid Pending Approvals Page(Click on the Employee Self Service > Approvals Tile).
5. Upon approving/submitting the adjustment transactions the above error message pops up.
Note that the issue is not replicable under normal circumstances, a special/complex setup is required to replicate the issue.
Detailed DEMO Replication Steps Attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document