EEX9.2:Chartfields on Expense Report Don't Line Up in the Grid on Approval Transaction Page
(Doc ID 2771805.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to correct the grid which is creating an issue on the Approval Transaction page, as the fields in the grid are not in line with the field Header?
A fix is needed on Component: TE_EXPENSE_SHEET & EX_SHEET_APPR Accounting detail grid on the mentioned components is distorted (Field Label is not in line with the field value).
1. Setup the environment by going to Branding System Option and selecting:
- Default Branding Theme as DEFAULT_THEME_FLUID
- Theme Style Type as Tangerine (PT 8.53 default)
- Default Style Sheet Name as PSSTYLEDEF_TANGERINE;
2. Go to Classic Page Setup and check Enable Classic Plus option under Enterprise Components/ Common Utilities/ Classic Plus Setup - check Enable Classic Plus option;
3. Log in to PIA with MGR1 user;
4. Go to Main Menu/Manager Self Service/Travel and Expenses Center/ Approve Transaction;
5. Click on Expense Details link;
6. Chartfields in the grid does NOT line up with the column header - Issue replicated on Mozilla Firefox browser/ Google Chrome browser/ Internet Explorer browser.
For the replication steps, please review attached Replication_File.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document