EAR9.2: Data Import Export Request Process (DEIU ) is Going to No Success as it ABENDED at Step FS_MAP_PR.MAIN.MAPPER when Updating Datetime Stamp
(Doc ID 2771833.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update current date time, FS_MAP_PR process is failing with the below error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Changing Map Definition to use Transform field as DateTime under Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Data Export Import Utility > Map Definition.
2. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Data Export Import Utility > Data Export Import Request -run FS_MAP_PR.
Further details on steps followed:
- Selected the Transform field as DateTime;
- Selected the Output Target Format as dd-mon-yy hh:ss;
- Saved the Map Definition - The target record field is the DateTime field;
- Choose Transform Type is selected as DateTime;
- Source Type is selected as Current Date Time and Output Target Format as "dd-mon-yy hh:ss".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document