Page And Field Configurator Not Showing "PO User Defined Fields" Secondary Page for Requisition Header
(Doc ID 2771988.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to re-label Edit Requisition > Header Level PO User Defined Fields from Page and Field Configurator, but the Secondary Page drop down list is not showing Header level secondary page "PO user Defined field" page.
After selecting Primary page as "ePro Req Review and submit", the Secondary Page drop down list is not showing Header level secondary page "PO user Defined field" page. It is only showing REQ_LINE and REQ_DIST_LINE level's "PO user Defined field" secondary page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigation: Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator.
2. Add a new value. Enter Component as PV_PROCURE_REQ and Market as Global.
3. Enter Description and click Select Fields.
4. Select Primary page as ePro Review and Submit and click the Secondary page drop down.
5. Header Custom Fields secondary page is not listed in the drop down. Hence cannot configure fields of this secondary page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document