eProcurement Requisition Distribution Percentage Mass Change Applies To Unselected Lines
(Doc ID 2772007.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the Requisition using a split percentage Speed chart, and the Requisition has multiple lines and multiple distributions per line, using the Mass Change hyperlink updates each Requisition line that has multiple distributions even if they were not selected for updating.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Identify or create a Requisition which has multiple lines where at least two of those lines have at least two Distributions.
2. Edit the Requisition identified.
3. Expand the Requisition to display the Distribution Lines and note the values in the Percent fields for each line.
4. Select one Requisition Line to update and click the Mass Change hyperlink.
5. Enter the new percentages and populate the chartfields as necessary and click the OK button.
6. Select Replace Distribution Lines for the Distribution Change Options and click the OK button.
7. Note that all of the Requisition Lines with Distribution Lines have been updated although they were not selected to be updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document