EBI9.2: Why Invoice Attachments are Missing from Credit/Rebill, Copy or Adjust Entire Bills?
(Doc ID 2772013.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why invoice attachment is missing when creating bills from adjust entire bill, from credit/rebill or copy invoice?
1. Setup Email invoice as an attachment;
2. Create invoice and finalize/post it;
3. Check the invoice- the attachment is successfully uploaded.
4. In order to copy bill- go to Billing/ Maintain Bills/Copy Single Bill- and Select bill action - No Bill Action is selected - Copy Bill filed is populated with the new bill created;
5. Check Billing/ Maintain Bills/Copy Single Bill/Express Billing/ Supporting Documentation for the newly created bill- Header Documentation tab is showing Document Description and Attached File fields empty, also Internal Only field is checked this time.
6. Also, Line Documentation tab is showing Description field as "Generic Service Fee" and Edit Supporting Documents field populated as Edit Supporting Documents having Document Description and Attached File fields empty, also Internal Only field being checked.
The same results are received when adjusting entire bill or when using credit/rebill functionality.
For the replication document, please review Replication_file attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document