EEX9.2: Time Reports Are Getting Created with Incorrect Period End Date
(Doc ID 2772050.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time reports are getting created with incorrect period end date while the expectation is that the time reports should be created with correct period end date.
Time report period end date supposed to be Sunday, but in one specific scenario employee could see that time reports are getting created with period end date during weekdays as well (in Fluid Tile).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Fluid, go and select Time Report tile;
2. Copy existing time report;
3. Change the end date to any other date (less than the existent one);
4. Save - Copy Time Sheet page shows Time Sheets having Pending status (Total hours is empty) with the new date
5. Time Entry page is showing Submission in Process having the newly end-date selected which is during weekdays.
For the replication steps, you may review also attached Replication_File.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document