Admissions Applicant To Do List in FLUID Displays Due Date Whether or not Due Date Checkbox Is Selected Under Fluid Field Display in the Checklist Item Table
(Doc ID 2772241.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the To Do List page within the Admissions tile on the applicant home page, a student will see a due date regardless of the value for that checkbox in the Checklist Item Setup for that corresponding checklist. The student should not be seeing the due date when the Due Date box is checked off in the setup, similar to how it is working correctly on the Student Homepage Tasks tile.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Campus Community > Checklists > Set Up Checklists > Checklist Item Table for a checklist that will display in the to do list in FLUID Admissions.
- In the Fluid Field Display section, check off the Due Date box and save.
- Assign the student the checklist.
- As the applicant, sign in and go to Applicant Homepage and Admissions tile.
- Select the admissions application.
- Click To Do List tab and note the date displayed on the page for the same checklist item from the first three steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document