GPUK Previous Pay and Tax Not Carried Forward When Adding a P6 Row Following a P45 Row
(Doc ID 2772306.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a P6 row followed by a P45 row in the same Tax Year, the previous pay and tax value should be carried forward to the new P6 row.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintain Tax Details GBR page and search for EMPLID
2. Add a new row with EFFDT 01/01/2011
3. Add a new row with EFFDT 01/05/2020 (1st May 2020) for P45
4. Save Changes
5. Add a new row with EFFDT 01/06/2020 (1st June 2020) for P6
Note that Previous Pay and Tax show as 0 where on the previous P45 row these fields had values. Where the P45 Previous Pay and Tax are from the same Tax Year these should be carried forward.
6. Delete the row with EFFDT 01/06/2020
7. Delete the P6 row with EFFDT 01/01/2011 and Save
8. Re-add a new row as per Step 5
9. Note that now the Previous Pay and Tax are carried forward correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document