Adding Attachment to a Dispatch Purchase Order (PO) is Re-triggering the Approval Workflow When PO has a Cancelled Line
(Doc ID 2772308.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding attachment to a dispatched PO is re-triggering the approval workflow, when PO has a cancelled line and the PO header status changes to Pending.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a PO with 2 lines.(Navigation: Main Menu > Purchasing > Add/Update PO)
- Approve, budget check by clicking on Budget check icon on PO header.
- Dispatch the PO by clicking on dispatch button on PO header.
- Cancel Line2. Saved the PO and PO status changed to Pending after line cancellation.
- Approve and Dispatch the PO again. At this point, PO status is dispatched.
- Open the same PO, on the PO Header click on Add Comments link, then add an attachment and a comment.
- Click Ok and Save the PO. At this point, PO status changes to Pending Approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document