CS92: In A EOC Activity After Calculation A Mark Gets A FAIL When It Should Be A PASS
(Doc ID 2772322.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a pass grade on IAM and then doing a calculation, the grade shows as Failed.
This is for Exam only Courses
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an EOC (Exam only Course )
2. Define the result scale for P/F (Set up SACR -> Product Related -> Student Records -> Grading -> Result Scale)
3. Assign the result scale on the Activity Registry
4. Go to IAM and enter grade for student that is passing and save
5. Go to Activity Roster and do calculation
6. Note in the Details for the calculated Course, the passing grade is shown as Fail
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users does not see correct grade
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document