Self Service STUD CNTR PHONE NUMBERS INCORRECTLY DISPLAYING ROWS WHEN TYPE IS DO NOT DISPLAY
(Doc ID 2772329.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding phone number is self service that have type control of Do Not display, if a new number is added and the screen refreshed, the Do Not Display Type shows with Invalid value in the Type column.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on as PS and go to Self Service > Student Center, and then choose the option under Personal Information for Phone Numbers.
2. Add at least one more phone number to the list, example Mobile…
3. In order to see the issue, you must activate Type Control for Self Service. This is found at Set Up SACR > Common Definitions > Self Service > Type Control
set one that the user has to “Do Not Display”.
4. Return to Student Center and re-select Phone Numbers. The type chosen not to display should now be hidden
5. Delete the Mobile phone number by clicking on the Trash can for that line.
6. Now click on Add a Phone Number and add a new Campus phone number…
7. Then press Save button.
8. Notice the line with the Phone Type of (Invalid Value) is the value set to Do Not Display
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document