Enrollment 'Requisites not met for Class, not enrolled. (14640,18)' Error When Currently Enrolled in Co-Requisite Course and 'Exclude In-Progress Credit' Box is Checked Off in Requirement Group Setup
(Doc ID 2773464.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enroll a student in a class, the following errors as displayed in the Error Messages section of the Enrollment Request page.
Previous to this error, other actions performed were clearing the Exclude In-Progress Credit checkbox, and adding an In-Progress (I) grade for the course defined as co-requisite for the course attempting to enroll.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Identify Requirement Group linked on Offerings Tab in the Course Catalog for the course attempting to enroll.
- In the Requirement Group setup for the Requirement Group in the prior step, the Course Requisite tab lists the course attempting to enroll; the Requisite Detail tab lists a currently enrolled course as a Requisite Type of Co-Requisite; and the Requisite Detail Parameters tab has the Exclude In-Progress Credit box checked off.
- On the Student Enrollment 1 tab, Grading section, the Grade In/Official field shows a value of IP for the Co-Requisite course from the prior step.
- Navigate to Main Menu> Student Records > Enroll Student > Enrollment Request.
- Enter Student ID then Class Number
- Click Submit, and note the status indicates 'Errors Found' in red, and the noted message appears in the Error Messages section of the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document