ISIR Pages Including Need Summary, Monthly EFC Detail, and Corrected Fields Display Incorrect Labels or Headings
(Doc ID 2773900.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Several ISIR pages display incorrect field headings or labels. Examples are:
- The Correct ISIR Records Need Summary shows "Outbound 17/18 ISIR Batch Summary" for a label, instead of the expected "Federal and Institutional Summary".
- The Monthly EFC Detail sub-page shows various random labels in place of the expected numbers 1-7 representing those number of months.
- The Suspense Management Corrected Fields link shows "Report on Eligible Aid Applicants for Award Year 2016-2017", which doesn't match the page content.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Federal Application Data > Correct 2021-2022 ISIR records.
- Click Need Summary link on any tab.
- Between the main Need Summary page label, and the Award Period label, note the incorrect label text displayed.
In at least one case, the issue is seen on Campus Solutions 9.2, after upgrading from release 9.0 where the issue did not exist. However, it's not exactly clear if the upgrade is actually related to the problem or cause of it (see next section).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document