Getting message: "SpeedChart is not valid as of the header date. The SpeedChart distributions will not be imported. (10000,11)" When Select SpeedChart in eProcurement and Core Requisition
(Doc ID 2774235.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Select SpeedChart in eProcurement and Core Requisition getting the error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Create Permission List greater than 8 (Copy from ALLPAGES)
2. Assign Permission List to user id 'VP1'
3. Change the speedchart 'DEPTS' to be secured by class and assign the permission list
Setup Financials/supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Management > SpeedChart
4. Uncheck Use Accounting tab to eProcurement
Setup Financials/supply Chain > Common Definition > Design Chartfileds > Accounting Tags > Tag Registration by Product
5. Login as VP1
6. Create epro requisition, select Special Requests
7. Add item to cart
8. Go to Checkout page
9. Expand Accounting Lines. Lookup SpeedChart and select 'DEPTS'. Getting the error:
'SpeedChart is not valid as of the header date. The SpeedChart distributions will not be imported. (10000,11)'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document