Clicking Navigation Links On A Page Not Working When Using New Window
(Doc ID 2774446.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After clicking on the New Window link, and then navigating to the Allocate Compensation page, the breadcrumb links are broken and do not take the user to the proper page.
The breadcrumb links in the Allocate Compensation page should take the user to the correct page.
Issue reported on HCM 9.2 PUM Image# 33 on PT 8.57.14.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to any classic page.
2. Click on the New Window link, at the top right corner of the page. Note that the site name is appended with the new window instance. E.g.: site_9
3. In the New Window, navigate to the Allocate Compensation page.
Manager Self Service > Compensation and Stock > Allocate Compensation.
4. Click on any Cycle Name.
5. Click on an Indirect Reports Dept ID to transfer to the Indirect Reports.
Note the breadcrumbs are updated to show the current department.
6. Click on the Link in the breadcrumb to go back to the original department.
7. User is not taken back to the previous department.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document