EAM: AM Interface Review Does Not Show Errors When Using an Invalid Project ID
(Doc ID 2774448.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AM Interface Review does not show errors when an Invalid project ID is sent from Project costing to AM.
1. Select a Project that is inactive.
2. Verify the open accounting period for AM BU.
3. Prepare a Spreadsheet Template for uploading asset details:
- Asset # 1: with Inactive Project ID and accounting date in open period.
- Asset # 2: with inactive project id and accounting date in closed accounting period.
4. Upload the data.
5. Run AM_LOAD.
- 10000055 Interface ID created
6. Run AMIF1000:
- Interface Line # 1 "Loaded".
- Interface Line 2 is marked in error.
- No error shows for Interface Line # 1.
Expectation is the line should be marked in error and an Invalid project ID error should be shown.
- Interface line number 2 is in error with one error.
Expectation is both the error message - \(1) Accounting Date (2) Invalid project ID should be shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document