EPC: Copy Project Functionality Is Not Updating the Project Location and Project Department Effective Dates Correctly as per the New Start Date Specified for the Project.
(Doc ID 2774971.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copy Project functionality is not updating the Project Location and Project Department effective dates correctly as per the new start date specified for the project.
- Demo Test. Enable Allow Project Copy functionality in Project Costing Business Unit Options page for EGV05.
- Navigate to Grants > Awards > Project. Open the project 000000000000163 in BU EGV05.
- Project Start date is and end dates are 10/01/2004 and 09/30/2009 respectively. Project Department effective date is 06/11/2005. Project Location effective date is 10/01/2004.
- Click on the Copy Project Button.
- Enter the new Start date as of 2/11/2021 and click Copy.
- The new project is created. For the new project, the Project Department effective date is 06/11/2005 and the Project Location effective date is 10/01/2004. This is incorrect. the values need to be adjusted as per the new project start dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document