HR Notifications Announcements With Embedded Links Are Losing Branding: /psc/ instead of /psp/ in the URL
(Doc ID 2775341.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HR Notifications Announcements with embedded links are losing branding and opening with /psc/ instead of /psp/ in the URL.
When accessing the Timesheet link in the Announcement Tile it switches the URL to /psc/ and the Branding is lost.
The Bug has been initially reported to PeopleTools Team, however the issue has been determined to be related to "Configure Embedded Link".
Steps to replicate the issue: (Issue has been raised for Timesheet Component, however the issue is related to the announcements/notification functionality)
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > HR Notification > Configure Embedded Link
2. Add A New Value
3. Link Name: Timesheet
4. Select Menu Item
5. Select Self Service-> Time Reporting-> Report Time-> Timesheet
6. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > HR Notification > Assign Embedded Link
7. Add a New Value
8. Component Name: TL_MSS_EE_SRCH_PRD
9. Add Link Name: Timesheet
11. Click Back button to return to the Timesheet Embedded Link
12. Click the Timesheet link
13. Page opens in new window with /psp/ in the URL. The expected branding is displayed.
14. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > HR Notification > HR Notification
15. Add a new value
16. Enter Description, To, Subject, Message
17. Select Add Links
18. Select Timesheet
20. Go to Announcements tile
21. Click View Details
22. Click Timesheet Link
23. Timesheet opens in /PSC/ URL and the branding is lost
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document