Report Definition's Email Template Preview Not Displaying Image When Default Output is HTML
(Doc ID 2775506.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Preview a Report Definition's Email Template with Image, Image is not appearing when default Output selected is HTML. Change default Output to PDF then image shows up.
This seems to occur on any Report Definitions with Image on the Template Header.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Login as PS
- Navigate to Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Report Definition
- Search and open Report Definition = QA_CSCGREPO
- Go to Output tab
- When Output is defaulted to PDF, go to Template tab
- Click on Preview button for delivered Template for Email Channel
- NOTICE: The Oracle image is shown on the Preview.
- Go back to the Report Definition window/page and this time, click on the
- Output tab
- Change Default Output to HTML
- Go back to Template tab
- Click Preview button again for Email Template
- Issue is shown. Image disappears on Preview of Email Template when Output is defaulted to HTML
- NOTE: The same problem happens for customer when running CommGen for Online Preview.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document