Cross Plan Validation Error Due to Invalid Dependent Counter on Plan Tile.
(Doc ID 2775559.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are getting 'Error on Submit' due to invalid dependents counter on the plan tile when Cross Plan is set up with Check Dependents option.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup Cross Plan for Vision plan based on Medical Plan type. Navigation:Set Up HCM > Product Related > Base Benefits > Program Structure > Benefit Program Table > Plan Type and Option
- Un-enroll a dependent from Medical plan. Medical Plan tile reflects correct number of dependents. Navigation: Fluid Home=> Employee Self-Service=> Benefits Details=> Medical Plan tile.
- Open Vision plan tile. The dependent shows as un-enrolled by default. Navigation: Fluid Home=> Employee Self-Service=> Benefits Details=> Dental Plan tile.
- Click either Done or Cancel.
- Vision Plan tile shows incorrect number of dependents. Fluid Home=> Employee Self-Service=> Benefits Details=> Vision Plan tile.
- Click submit. The error shows up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document