Error 'Confirm Account Number does not match Account Number. Both values should be the same. Please re enter' Can Occur When Editing Direct Deposit Information
(Doc ID 2775777.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performing certain steps on the Enroll in Direct Deposit can result in incorrect bank account information to be saved. After the initial bank account information is saved, inquiring on the information displays the account number with the first 4 digits of the bank account masked. The Confirm Account Number field displays the account number unmasked. Clicking Submit on this inquiry displays a message to the student:
'Confirm Account Number does not match Account Number. Both values should be the same. Please re enter'.
To exit the page, the student types in X's over the first four digits of the Confirm Account Number and clicks submit. The page saves, storing the Confirm Account Number with X's.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign in to a student's Self Service Account;
- Click the Enroll in Direct Deposit;
- Enter bank account information to be used for direct deposits;
- Click Submit;
- The entered direct deposit information is displayed to the student with the account number is masked with X's over the first four digits of the Bank Account;
- Click on the entered information;
- The bank account information is displayed. The account number is masked, but the Confirm Account number, containing the fully exposed bank account number is shown;
- Click on the Submit button;
- A message 'Confirm Account Number does not match Account Number. Both values should be the same. Please re enter'. is displayed;
- Over type the account in the Confirm Account Number to add X's over the first four digits;
- Click Submit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document