E-AE: AE Action Plugin is Not Being Invoked on PT 8.59, and PT 8.58.11 and Later
(Doc ID 2776409.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Site upgraded to PeopleTools (PT) 8.59.01, and created an AE (Application Engine) Action Plugin (PIA navigation: PeopleTools > Application Engine > AE Action Plugin). After running the AE program that invokes the plugin, a review of the AE log showed that the plugin was not invoked.
The issue can be reproduced using the following steps:
1. Create a simple AE program (for example, with one step and PeopleCode action).
2. Log into PIA via a browser, and navigate to PeopleTools > Application Engine > AE Action Plugin.
3. Enter the AE program name (for example, AEMINITEST) that will invoke the plugin.
4. Fill in the AE program plugin information (AE program created in step 1 above). Below are sample entries.
5. Select the Enabled checkbox, and Save the changes to the plugin.
6. Navigate to PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Schedule Process Requests.
7. Enter/select a Run Control ID, and press the Run button.
8. Locate AEMINITEST AE program, select it, and press Ok.
9. After the program runs, review the AE log, and observe that the plugin was not executed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document