Setting Security On Student Records Components Based On Student's Campus
(Doc ID 2776482.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Campus Solutions has been used several years. The original setup has one campus, there is a need to setup a new campus now, Campus "XYZ".
Access to administrative staff from campus ‘XYZ’ must be restricted to ensure that they can only have access to students who belong to ‘XYZ’ campus. They should be able to access Enrollments. Grades & Standings and run Advisement Report & unofficial transcripts for students from ‘XYZ’.
The following navigations are examples of pages where the security by campus is required:
• Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Career/Program/Plan
• Records and Enrollment > Enrollment Summaries > Enrollment Summary
• Records and Enrollment > Student Term Information > Student Grades
• Academic History (e.g. as generated from academics tab in Campus Community > Admin Centre)
• Advisement Report (e.g. as generated from other academics requirements drop down in Campus Community > Admin Centre)
• Run an unofficial transcript
Can access to the above navigations be secured at the campus level using delivered security functionality?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document