Pell Disbursement Outbound Validation Report Error Messages 994 'Missing Value', 996 'Invalid Value', and 204 'Incorrect Program CIP Code submitted.'
(Doc ID 2776549.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running PELLOUT, some students fail validation, and these show on the Pell Disbursement Validation Report with Error Message 994 'Missing Value', 996 'Invalid Value', or 204 'Incorrect Program CIP Code submitted.'
The students are expected to pass validation, as no missing values are obvious from reviewing the information under the GEPL Action Detail link on the Pell Disbursement tab of the Manage Pell Payment component.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Financial Aid > File Management > COD Full Participant > Generate Pell Data > Pell Outbound.
- Enter parameters and run the process.
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Pell Payment > PELL Validation Reports > PELL Disbt Validation report.
- Run the report and review the results.
- To review more data for a student with error 994,996, or 204, navigate to Financial Aid > Pell Payment > Manage Pell Payment > Pell Disbursement.
- Click link for 'Disbursement Detail'.
- Click link for 'Disbursement Messages' to see more information for the Failed Validation Rule.
- Click link for 'GEPL Action Detail' for the related fields populated for the student.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document