ETL 9.2 Getting Invisible Field Supressed Error On Punched Timesheet
(Doc ID 2776570.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Reporting
Getting invisible field supressed error on punched timesheet.
Attempt to access invisible field supressed.
A Web page has attempted to change a field in the component that is not accessible.
This may result from incorrect use of an HTML to set an invisible field that has been marked to allow such access. Review the page definition. If the access is valid. use the page Designer to set field attribute under "invisible" to allow this access.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Go to MSS> Team Time> Enter Time
2. Pick a punched time reporter. Go to a previous week using the calendar (not the previous week arrow as it works fine when using arrow).
3. Delete the time for one of the days. Click Yes on the next screen
4. Click submit on the timesheet
5. Click ok on the pop up
6. Error about invisible field suppressed comes up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document