E-PRCS: Changes to The Job Distribution are Not affected When Using Existing RunControl ID's.
(Doc ID 2776913.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New distribution ID's added to the Job Definition having "Override Distribution List from Processes in Job" check box enabled are not taking the changes on the distribution list of the processes which are ran with existing runcontrols ID's with which this specific job was ran.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Create PSJOB(eg JOB_DST) and added AEMINITEST(AE) and XRFWIN(SQR Report)
2. checked "Override Distribution List from Processes in Job' for PSJOB created
3. Added any role(Eg ACM Administrator and ADMINISTRATOR) role to the PSJOB
4. Create a run control ID(JOB_DST) from Peopletools > Process scheduler > system process request page
5. verify that the individual process with in the PSJOB has taken the PSJOB distribution role list as needed.
6. Ran the JOB
7. Navigated to the PSJOB again and ran the added a new role (Eg "ADS Designer" role) to the distribution.
8. Now opening the same runcontrol ID (JOB_DST) from Peopletools > Process scheduler > system process request page. It is seen that the new changes with the addition of above role is not added in the distribution list of processes which are added to the PSJOB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document