ETL9.2: Premium Zone Template090 Rule is not creating the Payable Hours Correctly in PUM38 code.
(Doc ID 2777555.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Premium Zone Template090 is not creating the hours correctly.
1. Setup HCM > Install > Product Specific > Time and Labor. Set 'Real Time Rules' with "Run from Apply Rule button' selected.
2. Setup HCM > Product Related > Time and Labor > Rules and Workgroups > Rule Program.
Premium Template090 Rule is in the Rule Program-
Shift Premium Rule - When a Time Reporter worked between 11:00PM and 7:00AM, create a shift premium for only those hours worked within the specified time, using the 'PREM' TRC.
3. Report overnight punches
1/25 - Punch In 11pm
1/26 - Punch Out - 8am
1/27 - Punch In - 10:30pm
1/28 - Punch Out - 7am
4. Hit 'Apply Rules' button from timesheet to apply the real time rules/ to create a payable time. Only Regular hours get created by Real Time rules.
5. Run the same test with 'Real Time Rules Not Enabled' on T&L Installation.
6. When running TimeAdmin, only one day is getting premium created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document