EeS: Self Service Invoice Loads Into the VCHR_HDR_QV With Incorrect values for ORIGIN and ACCOUNTING_DT
(Doc ID 2777573.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build is run for an Inactive Supplier. The Voucher has pre-edit errors which is correct. The voucher data now exists in the VCHR_XXX_QV records.
A Supplier loads a Self Service Invoice. When the Self Service Invoice loads to the VCHR_XXX_QV records, the VCHR_HDR_QV ORIGIN and ACCOUNTING_DT values are the values from the Voucher existing in the VCHR_XXX_QV Records.
1. Make sure the VCHR_XXX_QV records are empty before testing
2. Inactivate Supplier USA0000008
3. Excel Upload Voucher USA0000008 > ORIGIN = BCH > OPRID = VP2 > ACCOUNTING_DT = 05/15/2021
4. Voucher Build > Process Option = Process BU / US001 > Build interfaces = Excel Upload
5. Voucher Staged with Pre-Edit Errors
6. Voucher Build Error Detail > Field = Supplier / Message: TSE Prompt table edit; value not found in prompt table > Error is valid
7. VCHR_HDR_QV > ORIGIN = BCH, OPRID = VP2, ACCOUNTING_DT = 05-MAY-2-21
8. Review Agreement Details for Supplier USA0000011
a. Buyer tab > box not checked for Standard Vouchers Allowed
b. Supplier tab > box checked for Copy from one PO Only, Use Payment Terms From Purchase Order
9. User = JSCOTT > SUPPLIER Portal
10. Add Self Service Invoice from PO > Next > click Copy Purchase Order icon > Search PO > Select PO > click Done icon > click Next icon > click Submit icon > OK to message
a. ORIGIN = BCH...should be = MPY
b. ACCOUNTING_DT = 15-MAY-21...should be = (null)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document