Blank Company Value Displayed When Job Code Updated in Manage Job Openings Page
(Doc ID 2778311.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Recruiter user updates the job code of a job opening by deleting the Primary job code row and assigning another job code as Primary, the PS_HRS_JOB_OPENING table updates the data row for this job opening with a blank COMPANY field value.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Manage Job Opening page, click the Details tab (Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Job Openings)
2. Scroll down to the "Additional Job Specifications" section , Enter an example job code: xxxx
3. Check off the Primary Job Code box
4. Scroll down and click the Save button on the Manage Job Opening page
5. Once saved, scroll back up to the Additional Job Specifications section , Click the Add Job Code button
6. Enter a second example job code: xxxx , Click the Save button on the Manage Job Opening page
7. Once saved, scroll back up again to the Additional Job Specifications section
8. Click the Show previous row button to navigate back to the first row with the Primary Job Code
9. On the Primary Job Code row, click Delete Job Code button
10. When the row is deleted, mark the second job code as primary by checking off the Primary Job Code box
11. Click the Save button on the Manage Job Opening page , Company displayed as blank in manage job openings page.
12. Run the query against the PS_HRS_JOB_OPENING table for this Job Opening ID , the COMPANY field now displays blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document