Record Field RECV_HDR .OPRID_MODIFIED_BY Not Updating After Receipt Inspection
(Doc ID 2778389.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user does an Inspection Receipt, the receipt header record (RECV_HDR) is updated with the correct date time stamp in the last datetime update field (LAST_DTTM_UPDATE), however the last user modify field(OPRID_MODIFIED_BY) is not updated.
1. Query "RECV_HDR" record to check the "LAST_DTTM_UPDATE" and "OPRID_MODIFIED_BY" field.
2. Login with an ID other than the ID in the "OPRID_MODIFIED_BY" field above.
3. Open Inspect Receipt page and search for the above receipt
Purchasing -> Receipts -> Inspect Receipt
4. Select a PO line and click OK.
5. Enter the inspect quantity and save.
6. Query "RECV_HDR" record, "LAST_DTTM_UPDATE" got updated but not "OPRID_MODIFIED_BY" field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document