Doing AWE Pushback, or Reassignment From Monitor Approvals Page, Causes The AWE to Lose the Approver IDs
(Doc ID 2778549.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After doing a Pushback on an existing AWE transaction, or after trying to reassign it from the Monitor Approvals page, the transaction seems to lose all of the approver ID data. The EOAW_USERINST table entries for the transaction have blank IDs.
The issue can be reproduced by performing the following steps:
- Log in as the approver of a transaction.
- Go to Fluid Approvals tile, and select the transaction
- Do a Pushback
- Navigate to Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Monitor Approvals
- Search for the transaction
- Reassign the transaction to another user
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document