EAM: AM_DPCLOSE Errors In SQL Server For The Data That Got Migrated From DB2
(Doc ID 2778561.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upgrading from PeopleSoft Financials DB2 to SQL Server and PUM 31 to PUM38 . Getting below error on running AMDPCLOSE process
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Changing the Database from DB2 to SQL Server.
- Add a Finance Lease from 01-01-2017 to 2-31-2021
- Add Base Rent for 2000.
- Save and Activate the Lease.
- Run Manage transaction Generator Process.
- Run Manage Interface AP/Billing process
- Run Generate straight-line Schedule process
- Run AMDPCALC process on the asset.
- Run Create Accounting Entries Entries.
- Run Close Depreciation process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document