E-AWE: Comment "Reassigned from <USERID> to Array" Shown When Reassign an Approval Request to Another User
(Doc ID 2779707.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Monitor Approvals page, when an approval request is reassigned to a different user, the comments section message seen is "Reassigned from <USERID> to Array (18081, 2022)" instead of "Reassigned from <USERID> to <Another User ID>" or similar.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA.
2. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Monitor Approvals.
3. For Approval Process, select JCPMCRequest.
4. Header Status > Select Pending.
5. Select a row.
6. On Approver select a name, and for "Reassign To", enter another user id.
7. Press the Reassign button.
8. Observe the comments section message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document