E-CRM: 360-Degree Component Resolves Html Tags Within the Case-Problem Summary
(Doc ID 2779961.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
360-degree component resolves HTML tags within the Case-Problem summary, making the case inaccessible
The user expected behavior is 360-degree component should work like the standalone components from where the cases can be opened.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to root > Worker 360 Degree View
2. Search for an employee and open it
3. Select Add case and click Go
4. Fill in the necessary details and save:
- Problem Summary: <B> This is a <i> test HTML string.
- Case Status: Open - New Case
- Customer info
5. Click on "360-Degree View" from the bottom of the case creation page
6. Open the folder where the case is created in the Activities overview
7. Try to open the Case and observe the Problem summary changed
8. Go to root > Support > Search Cases
9. Add the Case ID created above
10. Observe the Case gets opened and the Problem Summary is the same as entered above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document