Error "Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) INV_ITM_LNK_WRK.INV_ITEM_UOM_LINK.FieldChange" Received When Trying to Delete Unit of Measure (UOM) of an Item, Defined with Global Trade Identification Numbers (GTIN) Type
(Doc ID 2780082.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to delete the UOM of an item UOM defined with Global Trade Identification Numbers (GTIN) in Correct History mode, the system returns errors.
For instance, the UOM 1 = Box is first defined as Default Stocking. Add a new UOM 2 = Case and save the item by pressing on "Apply" Button. Next, Clear the Default Stocking UOM check box and mark Case as the Default Stocking UOM. Then Press OK and first error is triggered, <No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)> followed by a new error
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Navigate to Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Item in Correct History mode. Open an active item that has "Box" as UOM and make it the Default Stocking UOM, only one supplier setup with Box as default UOM.
2. Add the Manufacturer setup
3. Click on the Global Trade Item Number link - GTIN for the UOM - Box.
4. In Item Supplier UOM add "Case" as UOM.
5. On Item - Unit of Measure link, delete the UOM - Box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document