ETL9.2: "Time Reporting Period Includes Reported Time That Cannot Be Modified" error when trying to delete the time from the Reported Time Entry In Fluid.
(Doc ID 2780100.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete from fluid entry time,
the following error occurs
"Time reporting period includes reported time that cannot be modified"
Here are the steps to replicate the issue:
1. Employee enrolled into Time and Labor in the middle of period.
2. Employee logs in and open the Enter Time page Time tile > Enter Time
3. Enter time for two rows and select TRCs.
5. Employee tries to delete one of the rows and get the error.
6. User able to delete from classic timesheet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document