GPCORE: Inactive Segments (Empl Records) Getting Calculated After Processing Off Cycle Calendar
(Doc ID 2780649.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In system it was observed that employees with historical employee records (i.e. empl rcd value 0 and 1) which are in inactive back date are getting processed when regular payroll calendar is run. These inactive employee records are getting processed even though employee's latest active segment is processed and finalized in off cycle calendar (as advance calculation).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. An Employee has terminated in empl rcd 0
2. Rehired by adding a contingent relationship with empl rcd 1
3. Terminate the contingent relationship in empl rcd 1
4. Created an off cycle for that employee as an advance and finalized
5. On running the regular payroll, still that employee considered for calculation along with his multiple empl rcds.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document