GPCORE: Global Payroll Payment (Banking) Program Doesn't Pick The Latest Currency Setting from PS_CURRENCY_CD_TBL
(Doc ID 2780660.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Global Payroll Payment (Banking) Program is not selecting the latest effective dated row from PS_CURRENCY_CD_TBL when there are multiple effective dated rows. It is picking rows randomly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employees payment currency-code has multiple rows in PS_CURRENCY_CD_TBL with different effective dates.
2. Most effective dated row in PS_CURRENCY_CD_TBL has 2 decimal option
3. Least effective dated row in PS_CURRENCY_CD_TBL has 0 decimal option
4. Calculate payroll for the employee. Expected result is net pay should be calculated with 2 decimal values (GP_PYE_SEG_STAT). THIS IS WORKING FINE
4. Run payment/Banking program. Expected result is net pay should be calculated with 2 decimal values (PS_GP_PAYMENT) but it calculates with 0 decimal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document