EPO: Po Price Updates to Zero When Changing the Supplier Location
(Doc ID 2780939.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Check the option 'Use contract base price' on the contract line and define the price for two locations. When changing the supplier location on the PO, the price is updated to zero.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Procurement Contracts > Add/Update Contracts and create a contract with Contract style= Purchase Order.
2. Add a line with an item.
3. Click on the Line details icon.
4. Check the option 'Use contract base price'.
5. Add a price for the first and the second location. The first location is checked.
6. Navigate Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs and create a PO.
7. Add the item from the contract. The price for the first location has defaulted.
8. Click on the Supplier Details link.
9. Change the location to the second one. Click Ok.
The price has been updated to zero. The price location defaults only for the location that is checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document