ECA: Receiving Error When Attempting to Change the Prepaid Status from "Pending" to "Ready". Error - "Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1)"
(Doc ID 2781195.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the Prepaid Status from "Pending" to "Ready", the error is received.
- Create a contract and add a rate-based contract line. Navigation: Customer Contracts > Create and Amend > General Information.
- Add a billing plan.
- Go To the Prepaids section and add a prepaid line with a billing template IMMEDIATE. Save and change the prepaid line status to "Ready".
- Change the prepaid line status to pending and delete the line and save.
- Try Activating the Contract. It gives a message asking to allocate amounts.
- Perform amount allocation and save. Click Ok on any warning messages.
- Activate the Contract.
- Go To the Prepaids section again and add a prepaid line with billing template IMMEDIATE and save.
- Change the prepaid line status to "Ready" and Save.
- Receive the above error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document