Correct 2021-2022 ISIR Records FM Extension Page not Showing Data or Allowing Updates to Data After Applying Fix(es) in PUM 21
(Doc ID 2781240.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After clicking on the FM link on any of the first three tabs of the 2021-2022 ISIR Corrections component, existing data that was previously populated is not visible, and new updates cannot be completed, as clicking the OK button doesn't return the user back to the main page to allow the updates to be saved.
In one example case, the user noticed the problem after expecting to see updates made to the INAS_FED_EXT table using Population Update. However, the same issue might be seen with data that was previously populated manually.
This issue is only impacting the 2021-2022 Aid Year, and is not seen on the Correct ISIR Records components for prior aid years. Also, the issue does not occur when clicking the 'FM' link on the EFC\DB Matches\Corr tab of the component.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Query the INAS_FED_EXT table for records (if any) populated for aid year 2022.
- Navigate to Financial Aid >> Federal Application Data >> Correct 2021-2022 ISIR records for one of the records in step 1 (or otherwise pick any existing record).
- Click the 'FM' Link located in the ISIR DATA section on any of the first 3 tabs - Student Information, Parent Information, or Assumptions\School codes.
- Note that the data indicated in the query in step 1 does not show on the page.
- Update any field on the page.
- Click the "OK" button and note that it stays on the page rather than return to the main ISIR page.
This issue occurs after applying one or more ISIR component-related fixes in Campus Solutions 9.2 PUM Image 21.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document