E-PG: "Export Filtered Data" Option Is Not Working From Pivot Grid Wizard
(Doc ID 2781407.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 to 8.59 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Export filtered data" not working from Pivot Grid Wizard.
When clicking on "Export filtered data" option from Pivot Grid Wizard, no file is generated.
When trying the same option from Pivot Grid Viewer an Excel file with the results will be downloaded.
In order to replicate the issue, follow the below steps:
1. Log into PIA.
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Wizard.
3. Open Pivot Grid Wizard and search any pivot grid.
4. Click on the Pivot Grid name in Search results. Navigate through steps 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
5. On Step 5 apply any filters and click on OK.
6. Next go to the Settings icon and click on the Export Filtered Data option.
7. Observation – Export file not generated for Export Filtered Data option.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document