ECM: Bank Recon (BNK_RECON) Process With Recon Date Tolerance Is Not Skipping Holidays
(Doc ID 2781546.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bank recon (BNK_RECON) process with recon date tolerance is not skipping holidays.
1. Bank tolerance setup : Day_30_30.
2. Standard Business Calendar setup: Use delivered 01.
3. Bank Account Reconciliation rules:
- Date Tolerance: DAY_30_30
- Holiday list: 01 - Standard
4. Enter a bankstatemnt:
- Statement date: 01/14/2021
- Creation date: 01/14/2021
- Statement code: 495
- Reference: 240221
- Transaction amount: -7
- Value date: 01/14/2021
5. Create a voucher and pay it through manual payment:
- Payment date: 24 Feb 2021
6. Process Reconciliation:
- Reconciliation status: Tran Date <> Value Date
7. Select * from PS_BNK_RCN_ST_T14
- Recon_Bank_DT: 14-jan-2021
- To_Date: 13-Feb-2021
NOTE: System is not skipping the holidays (Saturdays and Sundays) for date tolerance DAY_30_30. When Bank recon date is 14 JAN 2021, the "from" and "to" dates should be 30 business days apart.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document