Onboarding Complete Button Doesn't Work Logged In As ITA Language
(Doc ID 2781836.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 to 8.59 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Mark Complete' button for the OnBoarding Activity Guide does not work when logged in as ITA Language. However, if the same user logs on with ENG language, Mark Complete' button works fine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon as Administrator and go to Workforce Administration> HR Administration> OnBoarding> Manage OnBoarding Events.
2. Assign OnBoarding template OBDUSA1 to test employee
3. Log into Self Service as employee with ITA Language
4. The first step has Mark Complete button in Italian. When clicking the button, nothing happens
5. Go to the Summary Page, the Mark Complete button can be used
6. If I logon Self Service with Language using English or even French language the Mark Complete button works
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document