Accessibility: Correct 2021-2022 ISIR Records, Student Information, Assumptions Link Page (ISIR_ASM_ST2_SEC22), 'Children' Field Displays as 'Default Veteran Indicator' in Screen Reader
(Doc ID 2781978.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Assumptions Link page, within the 'Student Data - Dependent Info' section of the Student Information tab on the Correct 2021-2022 ISIR Records component, the 'Children' field displays in the screen reader as 'Default Veteran Indicator', instead of an appropriate matching label.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Check Enable Screen Reader Mode box on the login page prior to login.
- Once logged in, Navigate to Financial Aid > Federal Application Data > Correct 2021-2022 ISIR records > Student Information.
- Scroll to 'Student Data - Dependent Info' section.
- Click 'Assumptions' or 'Assumptions Dependency' link - however it appears.
- Note 'Children' label on the page, and corresponding label of 'Default Veteran Indicator' in the screen reader.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document